Complete Liquidation of Fruithill Inc. – Fruit Processor and Farm Equipment
Fruithill Inc. In association with Pacific Industrial Auctions and Appraisals Online-Only Auction November 10th -2021 JAKE CHEECHOV OWNER • AUCTIONEER...
Populating lots for archived auction...
In association with
Pacific Industrial Auctions and Appraisals
November 10th -2021
OWNER • AUCTIONEER • APPRAISER
34570 Hwy 58, Eugene, Oregon 97405
Office: (541) 505-7233 • Cell: (541) 913-7455
Lots begin to close November 10th at 1PM PST
Preview Date/Time: Onsite Auction Item Preview and Inspection will be available on November 8th and 9th from 10AM-5PM or any other earlier date/time by appointment if necessary
Checkout Date/Time: Small Item Removal is available for 1 week BY APPOINTMENT ONLY following the auction beginning on Thursday November 11th 10AM-5PM and ending on Wednesday November 17th. 10AM-5PM each day (NO SUNDAYS) Large Item Removal is available onsite for 30 DAYS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY beginning on Monday November 15th 10AM-5PM and ending on Friday December 17th 10AM-5PM. NO WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS!! Load out appointments will be on a first come first serve basis. Shipping on select items is available, please call auctioneer prior to the auction to discuss having your items shipped. Please be patient with our staff as we will get you loaded as soon as possible. Buyers are responsible for all items removal. All Items must be removed by 5PM on December 17th or they will be deemed abandoned and removed at buyers expense.
Location: 6501 NE Hwy. 240, Yamhill, OR 97148
Standard 10% Buyers Premium will be charged
Complete Liquidation of Fruithill Inc. A long time, multi generational Fruit Processing Facility and Cherry, Hazelnut, Plum Orchard Farm
Auction Terms & Conditions Pacific Industrial Auctions and Appraisals TERMS OF BIDDING AND SALE
1. Pacific Industrial Auctions and Appraisals LLC., PIAuctioneers.com, or PIAuctionsales.com (hereafter known as the “Auctioneer”) hereby grants to the party whose name appears on the bidders registration (hereafter known as the “Bidder”), regardless of whether the bidder registers in person or electronically, the right to use the buyers number given for the purpose of bidding at an auction sale conducted by the Auctioneer. Such right is granted at the Auctioneers sole discretion and may be revoked at any time.
2. The Bidder acknowledges that he has received, read and understands these terms of bidding and sale by accepting and using a buyers number and agrees to comply with and be bound by such.
3. The auction will be conducted by offering items by lot or lot(s), either individually or in groups. The Bidder offering the highest bid accepted shall be the purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the offered lot and no Purchaser once the high bid is accepted shall have the ability to retract his bid for any reason whatsoever. Once the auctioneer says SOLD - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
4. For all items there shall be a standard 10% buyer’s premium assessed on all purchases. For those purchases made with a credit card an additional 3% buyer’s fee applies. The buyer’s premium is in addition to the purchase bid price.
5. The Bidder, whether acting as an agent, director or representative of a company or as an individual in any capacity whatsoever, and the company he represents both jointly and severally agree: A. to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneers and its consigners (“Consigner”) from any and all actions, causes of action, lawsuits, damages, costs and losses of any nature, arising from the purchase or use of any Lot or the attendance and participation of the Bidder, agents or employees at the auction sale or at the auction site either before, during or after the auction sale. B. to be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, buyers premium, taxes and any and all costs due on all of the bidders purchases. C. that all rights and defenses available to the Auctioneer hereunder shall also extend to the consigner. D. The bidder grants to the Auctioneers a first position security interest in all purchases, to secure payment of the purchase price. In the event of non-payment, the Auctioneers may proceed to perfect the security interest granted by this security agreement and recover the unpaid lots.
6. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, either written, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever in respect to the lots offered at the auction. Each and every lot will be sold “as is, where is” specifically, but without limitation. Auctioneers make no representation or warranty that any of the lots: A. Conform to any standard in respect to safety, pollution or hazardous material or to any other standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation, or B. Are fit for any particular purpose, or C. Are merchantable or financeable, or D. Are of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make or condition.
7. Bidder agrees he has satisfied himself and is not relying on the Auctioneers, or their information, nor are the Auctioneers liable, for any matter in respect of the above. Bidder further agrees to repair at his cost, any lot purchased at the auction sale to a safe operating condition which meets any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation including those concerning any use in which the lot may be put.
8. The Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances are present, heavy equipment is being operated and electrical currents may be live. Every person at the auction site at any time shall be there at their own risk with